The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly – a minimum of every six months or roughly every 6,000 miles – to ensure proper performance.
Here are some common signs that your brake system needs servicing:
- Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
- Squealing or grinding noises
- Your car pulls to one side
- Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying the brake
- Your Anti‐Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on